Friday, January 19, 2007

Response to Amardeep

First, in relation to Amardeeps' comment: I stand corrected, Amardeep. You are absolutely right! It isn't just IT companies, but companies in all areas including fashion, media, entertainment, etc. Your point that India is expanding internationally, and has been for quite a while, in all areas, is also on point.

It's a development that I'm happy about too, and have even considered possible investments in my homeland for that reason. I think most Indians irrespective of where we live are happy that India's economy is doing so well.

I know young Indians, who have grown up in Canada, and have moved back to India to pursue careers there for this very reason!

What's new is the sudden proliferation, and, in some cases, the way these companies (in IT anyway) are working in the North American landscape.

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me there's been a change recently.

Like I mentioned, I've just started to look into this, and that's why I appreciate getting comments and information sharing on this.

Thanks for your comments, and thanks to the rest of you for your comments as well. They were intelligent and insightful. Wish you'd let me publish them, but appreciate them anyway :).



No comments: