Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Who - It's Not True

This song is dedicated to those losers out there who have nothing better to do in their lives than spread malicious lies and rumors about me, in an inane effort to ruin my personal and professional reputation, as well as use those lies to convince others to create problems for me, and to justify their own nasty behavior. Get over whatever your problem is (I've given up trying to figure it out!) and move on with your lives.

This strategy of yours, of accusing me of doing the very things that you are doing to me is not only lame, but sleazy in the extreme and is a clear indication of how completely bankrupt you are.

Unlike you I am willing to publicly and unequivocally state that I have done none of the things you claim that I have done. Are you willing to do the same? No, because you are well aware that you are deliberately lying. This is why you have to hide and engage in your smear campaign behind the scenes!

You are truly a sick, pathetic bunch of cowards, who, in my opinion, suffer from paranoid delusions.

Just in case you're too stupid to get this: Stalking, Criminal Harrassment, Assault, Vandalizing, Theft, Framing people and Fabricating "evidence", Impersonation, sending out phony emails purportedly from me, as well as filing false complaints with different agencies are criminal and illegal acts. Slander, Defamation of Character, and Professional Misconduct opens you up to civil suits where I could potentially get every penny you have and garnishee your income for the rest of your lives. Is this a risk you're willig to take?

To those of you foolish enough to believe these bizarre and outlandish tales, all I have to say to you is ... get a brain!



If anyone out there has any concrete information they are willing to pass on to me, please email me through this site. If there are any Lawyers and Private Investigators out there, willing to help me prepare a case on a pro bono basis, with an agreement to take a percentage of the claim, I would really like to hear from you.

No comments: