“Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.” – John Lennon, before his murder by Mark David Chapman
- the rights of the ordinary Citizen to have an effective say in our society.
- the economic protection of the wealthy and the economic abuse of the rest of us through the misuse and abuse of the tax dollars of those ordinary Citizens whose voices have been silenced.
- the rank moral bankruptcy and corruption that infests our governments, corporations, institutions, professional associations, etc. today.
- impunity of big corporations and the wealthy from being held accountable for criminal acts when they commit them.
- impunity of police, intelligence and other security agencies from being held accountable for enabling the rogue agents in their midst and their abuses of power, misappropriations of government funds, etc. by turning a blind eye to their abuses and criminal acts.
- the rights of ordinary Citizens that are violated with impunity regularly and those who are paid by ordinary Citizens through our tax dollars refusal to protect us from those violations or provide us with what we need to protect ourselves or criminally collude in those violations of the rights of ordinary Citizens.
- the silencing, marginalizing, smearing, harassing, malicious persecution, and other extreme and systematic abuses of ordinary Citizens who speak out against these criminal acts, this moral bankruptcy, abuse of power, etc. as well as innocent ordinary Citizens who are subjected to these abuses for no other reason than they can be.
Most importantly, it's about giving the voiceless a voice which has an impact on our world.